RETURNS CAN ONLY BE REFUNDED TO THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD
- Returns will only be refunded to the original payment method.
- You must return the items within 14 days of your order date to be eligible for a refund.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and scent free with all tags attached.
- Please include your packing slip with the return.
- You are responsible for any shipping fees for returns.
- If the return is past the return date, you will be notified and be responsible for any expenses for the item to be shipped back to you.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, we will refund the money to the original form of payment.
Non-refundable items: These items are NOT refundable.
Only regular priced items can be refunded, unfortunately sale items are final sale only.
Please notify us at email@example.com within three (3) days of receiving the defective item. Please include the name of the item and why it is defective in your email. If the item has been washed, it is not eligible for a refund.
If you need to return an item, please ship it to:
Ollie and Opal
139 Altama Connector
Brunswick, GA 31525
You are responsible for shipping costs. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you wish to exchange an item, you must return the item you do not want to us, we will then inspect it, and if approved, we will send you a refund. Then you can submit another order for the item you would like. Please note, we are a small boutique and items are limited and we cannot guarantee we will have the size by the time you are refunded.